Still got your letterman’s jacket? Here’s your chance to start another.
Beginning today, JJHuddle will award “Varsity Letters” to its members.
How do you earn one? Simple – post.
For years JJHuddle members have been bragging about their post counts. And rightfully so. Now, though, you’ll have visual proof of your conquests too.
Starting today, JJHuddle is rewarding its premium members with “Varsity Letters.” How do you earn them? It’s easy – talk sports.
Every post you make on JJHuddle will be counted and displayed on the site like always. The key is now there will be “Awards” that accompany your username as well. As you accumulate more and more posts in the forums, you’ll be eligible for more letters and chevrons.
We’ll also be launching a “JJHuddle Leaderboard” that will show the all-time leaders in posts and the leaders for the current calendar year. Stay tuned as we put together prize packages for our leading posters each year as well.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Your first chevron will be awarded after you’ve made 100 posts on JJHuddle. Your first letter will be awarded after you’ve made 600 posts, and it’ll be based on the forum where you post the most. If you post predominantly in the football forums, for instance, you’ll get a football letter for your first one.
After your first letter, you’ll continue to accumulate jackets and chevrons in order (see the list below).
Here’s a full breakdown of the milestones needed to get chevrons and jackets:
- 100 posts in any forum: one chevron
- 200 posts in any forum: two chevrons
- 400 posts in any forum: three chevrons
- 600 posts in any forum: a jacket with the sport on it where you posted the most (i.e. football forums, soccer forums, etc.).
Once you earn a letter you lose your chevrons. They begin again with the next round of posts.
- 800 posts in any forum: one chevron + existing letter
- 1,000 posts in any forum: two chevrons + existing letter
- 1,200 posts in any forum: three chevrons + existing letter
- 1,400 posts in any forum: a golf jacket + existing letter
- 1,600 posts in any forum: one chevron + 2 existing letters
- 1,800 posts in any forum: two chevrons + 2 existing letters
- 2,000 posts in any forum: three chevrons + 2 existing letters
- 2,200 posts in any forum: bowling jacket + 2 existing letters
- Etc. etc.
As you can see above, the first letter is the only one that will be determined by the forums you use the most. After that, you’ll receive the following letters in order:
- 1st letter: determined by the forums you use the most
- 2nd letter: golf
- 3rd letter: bowling
- 4th letter: tennis
- 5th letter: basketball
- 6th letter: track and field
- 7th letter: soccer
- 8th letter: baseball
Once you post enough to earn all eight letters…did we mention we’ll have a leaderboard? Annually and historically.
Letter and Chevrons