Today we release the first annual JJHuddle Preseason Wrestling Power
Poll. We will release a new statewide Power Poll each week from here on
out until the end of the regular season. Like our football and
basketball Power Polls, we will rank the Top 10 teams in each division.
Today we release the first annual JJHuddle Preseason Wrestling Power Poll. We will release a new statewide Power Poll each week from here on out until the end of the regular season. Like our football and basketball Power Polls, we will rank the Top 10 teams in each division.
Enough talking, lets get down to business…
1. Wadsworth – Defending state champs return five state placers and seven state qualifiers.
2. Lakewood St. Edward – Eagles have four returning state placers and seven returning qualifiers.
3. Massillon Perry – Returns six qualifiers, three who found the podium.
4. Moeller – Returns three qualifiers, including one who collected hardware.
5. Brecksville Broad Heights – Returns trio with state experience, including one placer.
6. Hilliard Davidson – Returns four with state experience.
7. Cincinnati Elder – Returns four with state experience.
8. Marysville – Has one placer among two returning state qualifiers.
9. Beavercreek – Has two returning state placers and 10 others with district experience they built on in the offseason.
10. Mayfield Village Mayfield – Returns two state qualifiers.
1. Graham – Falcons return 8 state placers, and welcome in Micah Jordan.
2. Oak Harbor – Returns a trio of state placers among 4 returning qualifiers.
3. Lexington – Returns just three state qualifiers, but all of them placed.
4. Wapakoneta – Defending champ Logan Erb is one of two returning state placers among their three qualifiers.
5. Parma Padua Franciscan – Returns a trio with state experience, two of whom reached the podium.
6. Lewis Center Olentangy – Returns five state qualifiers, two of whom reached the podium.
7. Washington Court House Miami Trace – In the same district as Graham cutting down on qualifiers, but returns two state placers.
8. Cuyahoga Falls Walsh Jesuit – Returns a trio of qualifiers, one who reached the podium.
9. Aurora – Returns a trio of qualifiers including one who reached the podium.
10. Urichsville Claymont – Returns two state qualifiers.
1. Bedford St. Peter Chanel – Returns seven state qualifiers, including one placer.
2. Monroeville – Has big points coming back as four of their five qualifiers placed.
3. Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy – Returns four qualifiers, three of whom placed.
4. Dixie – Returns two placers among their three qualifiers, including champ Ethan Hayes.
5. North Jackson Jackson-Milton – Returns a trio of qualifiers, including two placers.
6. West Jefferson – Returns a quartet of qualifiers, half of whom placed.
7. LaGrange Keystone – Returns one placer among three qualifiers.
8. Beachwood – Half of their two qualifiers found the podium last year.
9. Clinton-Massie – Returns two qualifiers, one of whom placed.
10. Nelsonville-York – Returns three qualifiers.