We just wrapped the May issue of Ohio High magazine and it is overflowing with Ohio's top high school sports coverage. This issue includes complete state tournament recaps for all winter sports, the highly-anticipated release of Duane Long's Top 100 football player rankings for the class of 2009 and much, much more. Click below to learn more about the March issue of Ohio High and how to get it delivered to your door.
Welcome to Ohio's premier high school sports publication – Ohio High Magazine.
Dedicated to covering high school sports in Ohio like no other medium, Ohio High is the state's only hard copy prep publication that covers every school district in all 88 Ohio counties. We take a different approach to bringing you the news and one that we know you'll enjoy.
Unique by nature, Ohio High is defined by its standout content, the likes of which is produced by credentialed and decorated members of a statewide media pool. We have writers in every region of the state because we know your team, your school and your community is important.
Focused on bringing you in depth material that ranges past the ordinary game story, Ohio High features articles that go beyond the game.
You won't find a recap about the final minutes of a Friday night within these pages. Instead you'll find stories about those that made the moment.
High school sports are popular in every state, but in Ohio they take on an added importance. We understand that. And that's why we bring you Ohio High.
In This Issue:
* Complete recaps of all winter sports state tournaments, including over 20 pages dedicated to boys and girls basketball and wrestling (have photos of every weight class winner)
* The release of recruiting editor Duane Long's initial Top 100 football player rankings for the class of 2009, plus a list of “Others to Watch”
* Features on the Huntington Bank/Ohio High winter sports players and coaches of the year, which include: New Knoxville's Dan Hegemier, Austintown-Fitch's Tony Jameson, Versailles' Justine Raterman and Jacki Stonebraker, Dublin Coffman's Anthony Rogers, Toledo St. John's Jake Epperson, Gates Mills Hawken's Brittany Strumbel, Rocky River Magnificat's Kayla Kmiecik, Kettering Fairmont's Jennifer Grady and Riverside Stebbins' Jonathan Miller.
* Update on Ohio's top boys basketball players and their recruiting status
* Updated standings for the Ohio High Cup
* A feature on Garfield Heights senior-to-be Melvin Fellows, regarded by many as the top football prospect in Ohio
* Previews of the Ohio North-South and Big 33 all-star football games
* A feature on Columbus St. Charles ending Cincinnati St. Xavier's nine-year grasp on the boys state swimming title
… and more.
Enjoy. We know you will.